LG Smart TV
LG Smart TVs are now supported via the playmoTV gateway.
Now let’s set up your LG Smart TV
- On your TV remote click the Settings button.
- Scroll down until you see Network and select it.
- Now click Network Connection.
- Make sure your TV is connected to your home network and click Start Connection.
- Select your home network, and then select Other Network List.
- Here, click Set Expert, and choose Wired or Wireless depending on how your LG Smart TV connects to your home network.
- When you’ve added two of our DNS servers, press Complete to save your changes, then restart your TV.