WD TV Media Players are now supported via the playmoTV gateway.
Now let’s set up your WD TV Media Player
- Go to Setup or Settings on your WD TV.
- Go to Network Settings and select Network Setup
- Select Wired or Wireless based on how your WD TV connects to the internet.
- In Network Setup choose Automatic so your WD TV gets an IP address from the router etc.
- Now go back to Network Setup and select Manual
- When you’ve added a DNS server select Finish.
- Power-cycle your WD TV by turning it off with the power button on the remote, wait 20 seconds and turn it back on.