The playmoTV gateway works well on Windows XP.
If you are using multiple Wi-Fi networks you may have to repeat this setup when you change to a new Wi-Fi network.
- Just download our brand new playmoTV Windows Linker and you’ll be linked within a few seconds.It’s a great tray app where you can easily link and unlink your device. Get it here
- Press the Start button in the bottom left corner of your computer screen
- Click Control Panel and a window full of icons should open up
- Here you have two views
- You might get this window where you click Network and Internet Connections.
- Or this is your view where you choose Network Connections.
- Depending on how you connect to the Internet, select Wireless Network Connection (if you are using Wi-Fi / wireless Internet), or your Local Area Connection (if you are using Ethernet or cable) by right clicking the icon.
- When you right click the icon of your choice a menu should appear where you click Properties.
- In the new window, select Internet protocol (TCP/IP) and then click Properties to the right.