The playmoTV DNS gateway works on all iPad models.
If you are using multiple Wi-Fi networks you may have to repeat this setup when you connect to a different Wi-Fi network.
- On your home screen, open Settings. This should open up a new window where you can customise your iPad’ settings as you please.
- Select Wi-Fi from the left sidebar
- On the right, find the Wi-Fi network you want to connect to and select it. When you select your network, it should be marked with a checkmark in front of the network name. Next, click the blue arrow to the right. This should open up the next window.
- On the right, you will find a number marked DNS. By clicking your current DNS number you can edit the numbers in the field. Use backspace to delete all the numbers in the DNS field and replace with the playmoTV gateway DNS number.
You need to be logged in to view this part
Already a member?
- The best way to ensure that the change has been made is to restart your iPad.
- Simple? Yes. Next up, open the Safari and navigate to http://playmo.tv to introduce your new device to the playmoTV gateway.