The playmoTV gateway works well with Windows 10.
If you are using multiple Wi-Fi networks you may have to repeat this setup when you change to a new Wi-Fi network.
- Just download our brand new playmoTV Windows Linker and you’ll be linked within a few seconds.It’s a great tray app where you can easily link and unlink your device. Get it here
- From the Home screen click the START button and click Settings.
- Click Network & Internet
- Select Change adapter settings.
- Depending on how you connect to the Internet, select Wireless Network Connection (if you are using Wi-Fi / wireless Internet), or your Local Area Connection (if you are using Ethernet or cable) by right clicking the icon and then select Properties. A new window should open up.
- Select Internet protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and then click the Properties button to the right.