Like you probably noticed, Netflix made some changes to their system which affected our service. We’ve been in business since 2011 and learned a few tricks on the way, but due to these changes we were forced to turn off our Netflix Switcher.
On the bright side, as of today, we are streaming US Netflix on almost all supported devices and hopefully, other Netflix regions will reappear in our playmoTV Netflix Switcher as it has become one of the most requested add-ons to Netflix streaming since we launched.
Now, our primary focus is getting the biggest Netflix catalog to our customers without any annoying popup errors.
FYI, we’re also supporting other great streaming services such as:
- HBO NOW
So, to sum up:
- Netflix has made some changes
- playmoTV is currently working on all supported devices
- We’re only supporting Netflix USA at the moment (which has the largest catalog)
- The playmoTV Netflix Switcher (region picker) is not available at the moment, and we can’t promise if/when it will return again in its previous form.
- We have received reports from our great users all around the world that playmoTV is successfully streaming US Netflix on various devices.
Last but not least. Thank you!
In times like your kind words on Facebook, Twitter and via email. Comments like these really keep us going:
Appreciate all that you’re doing to allow us to get access to these better regions.
Thanks for prompt reply to my inquiry. Good to know u guys are on ball !!
As always you guys are prompt in your response. Appreciate your response and I’ll be patient
It has truly made a difference when we are doing everything we can to provide a great service for you guys.
All the best,
The playmoTV Stream Team