Why do we collect personal information?
The information we learn from our customers help us personalise and improve our services in effort to provide you with a superior customer experience.
Your personal information also allows us to communicate with you about special offers, promotions, and other marketing programs and news that may be of interest to you.
The information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
• To improve our services. We continually strive to improve our service offering based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
• To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
• For demographic profiling. In order to better understand our customer base and adapt our services accordingly.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other interactive site feature.
• To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates regarding our services. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
• To process transactions and carry out our obligations from any contracts entered between you and us.
playmoTV collects personal information you provide to us directly through the site. This is information you voluntarily submit to us and identifies your account, such as an email address and payment information, in order to establish a playmoTV account, and so we can email you, collect payments from you, and respond to support inquiries initiated by you. The specific information collected varies depending on the payment method you choose. To minimise the amount of personal information you submit to us, we recommend that you use bitcoin payments when subscribing to our service.
Users who opt in to use the playmoTV service choose to register specific IP addresses that need to be authorised to use the service. These IP addresses are only used by playmoTV to provide this service, and not for any other purpose.
How We Use Information We Collect
playmoTV uses your email address for the following reasons:
• To send emails related to payment transactions;
• To provide links to our site, including password reset emails;
• To send you updates and announcements;
• To communicate with you about your service or respond to your communications;
• To send marketing information, such as playmoTV offers, surveys, invitations, and content about other matters in connection with playmoTV (“Marketing emails”). You may choose to not receive marketing emails by following the opt-out procedure described in these emails.
How We Don’t Share The Information We Collect
playmoTV never logs any browsing history, traffic destination or DNS queries. By doing this we:
- Don’t know what user accessed a particular website or service.
- Don’t know how much you use our service when looking at your account.
Should anyone try to compel us to share any browsing logs, browsing habits or anything else, we cannot do it as that information does not exist.
Cookies are small text files placed on your computer and are commonly used on the internet. The way they work, is that a site or its service provider transfers a text file to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow). This text file enables the site to recognise your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Some cookies are temporary, or session cookies, and are deleted as soon as you close your browser. Some cookies, such as persistent cookies, are stored on your computer or other device until you remove them or they expire. We may work with third-party service providers, using so-called third party cookies to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
These cookies store information on your personal preferences and enable us to:
• Speed up navigation
• Take note of your preferences, allowing us to customise playmoTV to better suit your individual interests.
• Recognise you when you decide to visit playmoTV again
• Remember information you have already provided so you don‘t have to re-enter it
• Tracking user trends, estimating audience size and usage pattern
• Determine the effectiveness of some of our marketing efforts and communications
• Authenticate and authorise you as a customer of our services
If you don‘t like cookies – By activating a setting on your browser, you can receive a warning each time a new cookie is about to be stored on your computer so that you can decide to accept or refuse it. (Best to check out your internet browser‘s help section for specific instructions.)
If you disable cookies, however, this will affect your ability to interact with our site as well as other websites. This will include the inability to login to our services or take advantage of some of playmoTV’s essential features. We therefore recommend you leave them turned on.
How to Access & Control Your Personal Data
We respect your choices about your personal information. You have the right to access the information we hold about you. When you have logged in to your customer page at playmoTV, you can review and control the personal information held on your account.
If, at any time, you are no longer interested in our services and want to remove your personal information, please send us an email to [email protected]
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails from playmoTV, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Our services are marketed and directed towards purchase by adults or with the consent of adults. We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act). Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older. We do not knowingly collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age or knowingly allow such persons to register for an online account or to post personal information on our website.
Last Modified: May 24, 2018